The school will:
Provide a balanced and stimulating curriculum suitable to meet children’s individual needs.
- Ensure that children are safe and protected from harm.
- Encourage the children to be honest and truthful and make a positive contribution to the school.
- Inform parents of the children’s progress at regular intervals.
- Inform parents of any injuries or distress suffered by their children.
- Report to and consult with parents regarding concerns about their child’s work, behaviour or attendance.
The family will:
Ensure that my child arrives at school on time and is collected punctually.
- Ensure that my child attends school regularly, telephoning the school before 9.30 am on the first day of any absence and providing a letter of explanation upon their return to school.
- Attend parents’ evenings to discuss my child’s progress.
- Work with the school in support of behaviour and homework policies.
- Ensue that the school has up-to-date contact phone numbers.
- Ensure that my child is dressed in the school uniform and has appropriate outdoor clothing.
- Treat staff and other parents and children with respect.
The child will:
- Follow the golden rules at all times.
- Listen to others and respect their feelings and beliefs.
- Be kind and considerate and help others when they are in need.
- Get help when I need it.
- Do my best to work hard and make progress.
- Take pride in my work.
- Complete my homework on time.
- Contribute to being ready for school on time.
- Be proud of wearing the school uniform.